Trojan Wellbeing Workshops
Uncover Your Potential: Transformative Workshops for Blue Light, Military, and NHS Personnel
Are you or your loved ones facing challenges related to mental health due to the high-pressure environments of Blue Light services, the Military, or the NHS? Look no further – we’ve crafted a series of impactful workshops designed to empower, support, and guide you through these turbulent times.
What We Cover:
Mental Health Awareness: Understand the nuances of mental health and break the stigma.
Mental Fitness Screening: Back by popular demand after its ban in the Met Firearms unit, discover a screening that truly makes a difference.
Legal Q & A with Mark Lake (Taylor Law): Gain invaluable insights from a specialist in Police Misconduct and Ill Health Retirement (IHR).
Counselling/Therapy Support: Connect with fully qualified professionals from Blue Light, Military, or NHS backgrounds.
Peer Support: Share and learn from the experiences of others attending the workshop.
Employment Opportunities Outside the Job: Explore new horizons with insights into alternative career paths.
- Legal advice from some of the countries top Solicitors
- Understanding of the misconduct procedures
- Guidance around action to take
- Introductions from qualified therapists/counsellors
- Discover your mental fitness levels
- Identify coping strategies that work for you
- Share experiences with others
- Identify resources available to you
- Shared experiences
- Similar backgrounds
- Safe non-judgemental environment
Village Hotel Solihull – 4th Nov 2023
Village Hotel Maidstone – 25th Nov 2023
Manchester – TBC
Leeds – TBC
Watford – TBC