Trojan Wellbeing aims to create a nationwide body of Mental Health First Aid trained officers within the Police Force and other emergency services.
Learn to identify Mental Health issues within yourself and your colleagues, gain confidence to know how to approach, offer help and where to get help before things come unstuck.
“A superbly structured course (I have dyslexia and this course was well suited to my needs offering bitesize information in a multiple of forms: text, visual and interactional) Steve Thornton lead with care, generosity and clarity. The environment Steve carefully cultivated over the course delivery produced a productive working atmosphere of safety, trust and honesty.”
• Retired Police Officer, 30 years with Met Police/Greater Manchester Police
• 15 years as a Firearms Officer
• 10 years National firearms Instructor
• 7 years Post Incident Support
• Programme Selected Instructor
• Mental Health First Aid Instructor
• Wellbeing Coach with the Police Firearms Officers Association
• Police Care UK Volunteer
• Trauma Risk Manager
Our USP is that we are not counsellors or therapists. Yet we do welcome advice, support and contributions from those that are. The contents of this site shall not be taken as professional or medical advice; it is for signposting information and education only.